What are hemorrhoids (Piles)?
Piles can be described as masses or clumps of tissue within the anal canal that contain blood vessels and the surrounding, supporting tissue (hemorrhoidal cushions).
If hemorrhoids enlarge, that can cause many problems of which painless bleeding is the most common.
Almost everyone experiences them occasionally, and quite a few have regular issues with hemorrhoids (piles).
They are of two types viz.
External hemorrhoid and internal hemorrhoids.
What are the main symptoms of hemorrhoids?
- Bleeding Per rectum (blood covering the stool).
- Lumps on the rectum.
- Stained underwear.
- Painful swelling (pile mass) around the anus.
- Opening the bowels causing pain.
- A constant need for passing stool.
- A heavy feeling while opening the anus.
- The appearance of slimy mucus.
- A constant need to empty the bowels.
Here are some common causes of hemorrhoids :
- Irregular bowel habits (constipation or diarrhea).
- Improper Nutrition (i.e. low-fiber diet).
- Prolonged sitting.
- Intense straining.
- Genetic reasons.
- No valves within the hemorrhoidal veins.
Surgical Treatment We Don’t Follow
- Results.- Recurrence is common. Big wound & Long Hosp Stay, Severe Pain, Sometimes Incontinence
Advanced Technology Which We Follow
- We Don’t Do This.
- No Recurrence No Hospital Stay. No Wound, No Pain & No incontinence Patient is Ambulatory